As you can tell from the pictures, this dress made me feel goooood! My lovely striped furlow dress is from PBJ boutique!!! If it was up to me, half of my closet would be Target (duh) and the other half would be PBJ! Every piece I have gotten from them, I wear the heck out of it, and it's very much my style!
I am now 17 weeks pregnant and the number of items in my closet that are wearable are getting smaller and smaller, but I can tell that this dress and I are gonna be friends ;) I've already worn it about 4 times and I have no shame!
- Nausea is almost gone
- All-day sleepiness is almost gone
- I love salty things. Lays Potato chips are my new fav!
- I have two breakfasts before noon
- Aside from the very occasional pimple, my skin has been super good to me. I just wash my face twice a day-everyday with a light soap and moisturize after I wash.
- No stretch marks so far. I rub Vaseline Coconut Butter Lotion AND coconut oil every day!
- We found out the Gender at week 16. Attempted at week 15, but baby didnt want to show us the goods! Gender reveal coming this week!
- We have been feeling the baby move since week 13. I didn't want to say anything until I was sure that what I was feeling was the baby, and it has been the baby this whole time! The first time I felt the baby was like pure magic. Chris was next to me and I quickly grabbed his hand and put it on my tummy and he felt it too! It was like being told we were pregnant all over again! ... So naturally I started bawling!
Best feeling ever!!!!