Since you guys requested to know what products were used on me for the Sirene Lash Studio Shoot, we went ahead and recreated the look! The first time around, Rachel used airbrush on me. This time around, we did it with more accesible/everyday products! Hope you like!
PS: Don't mind my SUPER hormonal pregnant face and breakouts! Enjoy!
Below are the products we used listed in order. Watch the video for more details on how we used them!
- Makeup Primer Spray By SKINDINAVIA
- Cream Primer: Stay Matte by Rimmel London
- BB Cream Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector By Garnier
- Hard Candy “Glamoflauge” Heavy Duty Concealer
- Erase Paste Brightening Concealer By Benefit
- Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation Refil
- MAC Matte Bronzing Powder
- NYX HD Finishing Powder
- MAC 'Pro Longwear' Paint Pot Eye Primer
- MAC EyeShadows
- Colourpop Super Shock Metallic Eyeshadow
- MAYBELLINE Master Precise Ink-Pen Eyeliner
- MAC Eyebrows Pencil
- MAC Blush Pro-Palette X6
- COVERGIRL Eye Enhancer Shadow #SnowBlossom
- Mary-Lou Manizer Luminizer Shimmer + Highlighter By The Balm
- Bare Escentuals 'Pretty Amazing Lipcolor' #Strength