Jamberry Nails : C/O Elizabeth Adam
Today we are talking about Jamberry Nails!
If I don't get my nails done at the salon, this is a DIY chore that I have a hard time keeping up with. I just don't have the patience to do them myself and then wait for them to dry! Haha!
Suffice it to say that vinyl nail wraps are a great alternative! I have been using vinyl wraps for a while (the ones from err.. walmart) but then my girlfriend introduced me to Jamberry Nails which is exclusive to vinyl nail wraps with tons of options and designs! I definitely invite you to try them! They are super easy to do and they last a long time!
1) Start with clean nails and push back the cuticles.
2) Match your nail to the nail wrap that best fits.
3) Using a tweezers, peel off the nail wrap and warm it up for 3-5 seconds. Up to 10 seconds for artificial nails.
4) Quickly place the nail wrap on the inner end of your nail.
- Press down firmly.
- Pull and push down covering all edges and angles of the nail.
5) With a nail file, trim off excess with a downward motion on the edge of the nail.
6) Apply heat and pressure to the wrap again until it is bonded to the nail!
Be super careful when applying heat to the vinyl when its already on your nail!
- Buy 3 get one free
- Sets come with 2-3 for Mani & Pedi's
- Nail Lacquer Available
THINGS TO KNOW!
- Jamberry Naiils are made in the USA.
- Can be used on artificial nails.
- Won't damage natural nails.
- Lasts up to 2 weeks on fingers and 6 weeks on toes.
- No dry time
- No chips
- None Toxic
- Latex free
- Gluten Free
- Never animal tested